13 July 2006

July 8, 10:00 am, Mineral, VA

It's Saturday, and we're in a town of approximately 430 people. I think there is no chance in hell of picking up NPR. Around DC I had my choice of three stations!

Feast or famine, I suppose.

Bad day yesterday, for yrs truly. No idea what happened, or why, but my emotions decided to break. Beforehand, good mood. Afterwards, rotten mood. Also, Ddogg has been getting nasty, sniping my ass out over everything. No filming a picture of the Pennsylvania Irregulars - no using the spoon side of the spoon to get mustard - no tick-flicking with a pen (but okay with finger?).

Just to name a few from yesterday. I guess he's tired and cranky from exercising, but come on.

Mineral, VA is a very nice town. The volunteer firefighters let bikers stay on their property. And use their stove, and shower, and watch TV. This southern hospitality is something I could get used to.

Don't eat Virginia corn. It grows by the side of the road, and there's probably broken glass or cigarette butts in there or something.

7/7 Mineral Volunteer Firefighter Company campground ->7 hrs

No comments: