20 July 2006

July 11, 1:18 pm, Lexington, VA

Warning - bathroom talk. Rated PG, but gross.

Wow. I went to poop- and I got Strooped. The library where I'm at [while plogging, not blogging - ed.], this is how the bathroom doors are marked. Pink man on the men's room, blue lady on the women's. I was momentarily flummoxed. Frozen, even, like that mule in the story where there are two equidistant piles of hay, and the mule can't make up his mind which one to eat, and dies.

Except I am experiencing too much food in the ol' alimentary canal. So that shook me out of my flum.

You see, yesterday, Ddogg and I ate this super-dense pumpernickle that doesn't (can't!) go bad, along with a (I swear) "Gouda-type food". Ddogg thought it was too gross to eat. So of course I ate the bulk of it.

And I do mean bulk. Let's just say that what snapped me out of my indecision, it was longer than my forearm. Whoa-ho-ho-HOO!

Also, I just blogged the plog, and got a container of Halt! brand dog repellant. Damn.

Gotta do laundry, and how!

No comments: