28 July 2006

July 20, 11:44 am, Buckhorn Lake Campground, in Breathitt County, KY

Sweet baby James! Boy do I ever feel refreshed. Went to bed last night around 9:30, fell asleep sometime around 11. Woke up proper this morning at 11:11! I feel so great.

I just started to eat a hard-boiled egg, and but it was slightly bad (smelled funny and tasted tingly - only a day old, but kept in the heat allll day - go figure..) ->even this can't ruin my day. I am too refreshed!

So we stayed, and are in, a park managed by the Army Corps of Engineers. If Ddogg defaces the property, or I discharge a lethal weapon outside of authorized areas, we face prosecution under the Flood Control Act of 1970. Oooh, no! not the dreaded Flood Control Act of 1970!

Childish sarcasm aside - the Army Corps of Engineers derives their modern mandate from the FLOOD CONTROL ACT? My irony detector just exploded in my hand.

No comments: