11 July 2006

July 1st

Starting note-keeping. I have been too tired and lazy to write.

Forgot to say "rabbit rabbit" this morning. This trip is now doomed. I doubt that we'll make it to CA alive.

Where will we wind up? Who knows. I just don't want to fall off the scooter. I want to stay atop the moving scooter. Me plus scooter equals good balance. Please please please please please.

No sunburn. yet.
Still in PA. We left on 6/29. WTF?!?

If you designed roads and knew that people would be driving around and would be kind of lost, and weren't totally lost only because they were looking at maps (every once in a while) and memorizing the Route numbers onto which they have to turn next, would you put Route 642 right next to Route 264?

Because I wouldn't.

6/29 squatted on Quaker land for the night -> 5 hrs of sleep
6/30 stayed with Mr. Marv, and the irrepressible Toby the Bitey Shitzu ->8 hrs

No comments: